Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Walgreens Snow White Magnet

I started hearing about this magnet back in December 2011 when Snow White enthusiast starberryshyne had picked one up at her neighborhood Walgreens for $1.99 (USD). I casually began checking out the local stores near me to have a look for myself. Unfortunately, none of them seemed to be carrying it.

There's a Walgreens about a mile from my house...something that's probably true for the majority of the population in the US. Anyway, I walked up and down every isle and searched every endcap. No magnets.

Several weeks passed. Then the other day, I stopped in just to pick up a few snacks. Walking through the greeting card section, I happened to look up and boom! There they were, not on an endcap but stuck to a support pillar in the middle of the isle.

Snow was on display along with Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and several other Disney characters.



Small enough to fit in the palm of the hand, it measures just 3" (7.62 cm) in height.



It was only $1.50 at my store so...OK...I bought one.



It appears to be a Walgreens exclusive.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Disney Freak. I'm sure they must have had an Aurora magnet there too, although I don't recall.

    ReplyDelete