Friday, June 1, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth star in Universal's Snow White and the Huntsman which opens today in the US and Canada. The first movie trailer and posters were released back in November of 2011...









Worldwide release dates...

Above video and images copyright Universal.


Promotional banners and wall posters seen in April 2012 at Universal Studios Hollywood...




Banner images courtesy of TokyoMagic! at Meet The World. Used with permission.

Also see publicity and production stills in earlier post.

5 comments:

  1. Do you think this movie is going to be good? I'm a little iffy because it's Kristen Stewart...I enjoyed "Mirror Mirror" though, that one was entertaining.

    You're blog is awesome! Want to follow each other?

    <3 Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Hey Sara!)

    I want to see this movie, but I'm not looking forward to Kirsten Stewart. Everything else is going to be cool I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it last night....I know I said I wasn't going to but someone offered to pay for my ticket haha :P Her performance was...mehh. The story could've been better. The only think I give them props for is the creativity of the creatures and the evil queen's magic and the visual effects.

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure the target audience for Huntsman is quite different from Mirror Mirror. I like the look of Lily Collins as Snow White. And also I'm sure, as Sara mentioned, that the visual effects and dark magic of Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen will be something to witness. Looking forward to comparing the two films side-by-side so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think that Mirror Mirror was more for children and SW&H was for the young-adult and older generation. I think they mainly cast Kristen Stewart to try and attract more viewers. Charlize Theron was exquisite, as expected.

      Delete